- This event has passed.
Create my Sales Funnel (Plan to Execution)
December 5, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+5.5
A Sales Funnel is a pyramid turned upside down with 5 steps. Missing any step would mean nothing but you failing short for bringing in “Money in the Bank” through sales.
So, what’s the 5 steps in a Sales Funnel
- Outreach (Cold Calls / Mailing / Social Media)
- Prospect (those who respond back)
- Warm Prospects (those you pitch to)
- Hot Prospects (those who are set to cut the cheque)
- MIB (money in bank, customer in, Sale Closed Successfully)
But, this sounds good to read and interesting to listen but then we show you how to execute the same. In this workshop, we will cover the following:
- How does a Sales Funnel look like for a B2B, B2C, B2B2C?
- Steps taken to put the numbers you have to achieve to get your set targets
- The execution strategies & roll out to close sales
- Plan – Execute – Analyse – Plan – Execute, till you bring home your desired results
The workshop will end with a real time activity to be done to put in place the sales funnel and the execution plan.
The Expert has been a Sales Freak person, she herself, she has successfully closed deals in B2B and B2C and has mentored and supported 100s of startups to execute the same for great results.
We do not plan to take more than 20 delegates (participants) and as you see, the topic is powerful, don’t you loose this opportunity to make the most of it.
Register here, before you miss your spot – https://startupsquares.com/workshop/
The reason we call our Workshops, the “Act” is because we ensure that we get you ready to act upon the things you learnt during this session.
Expert for the session – Salma Moosa ( www.salmamoosa.com )
+91 99800 15351
Intro Expert – Salma Moosa
Salma is a doer, a change maker who enjoys making a difference and moving things forward. Salma has been engaged in business, investment deal flows and entrepreneurship for over 3 decades and over this time she has had the opportunity to travel far and wide and see and learn from different people from across the globe.
She has been working very closely with startups & today mentors 100+ founders for growth. She is an incredible motivator and has helped several startups break their problems down and find a viable solution.