- This event has passed.
Transfer Pricing in the COVID-19 Scenario
September 17 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
INVITING FOR THIS SPECIAL SESSION
“Transfer Pricing in the COVID-19 Scenario”
Transfer pricing is the general term for the pricing of cross‐border, intra‐firm transactions between related parties. … A transfer pricing study lays out the level of payment a subsidiary or member of a group should be paid for its services by another member of the group.
In Startups, when founders set out to build a global offering, it is very critical for them to know the compliance behind it. The complete structure on how it works when you are looking at international transfers of funds to and fro.
This is Speaker Session from our Partner Firm – Corporate Catalyst India Pvt. Ltd. and the Speaker is Karthik S S, Associate Director, Taxation ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/karthik-s-s-73258858 ) and we will cover the following:
1. What is Transfer pricing & “arm’s-length principle”?
2. Importance of sufficient transfer pricing policies?
3. Different transfer pricing methods & how it effects your organisational structure?
4. Benefits of a transfer pricing study?
5. Does Transfer Pricing play a role in Domestic Transactions?
Register here by sharing your email ID & Phone number for us to Send you the Zoom link for this event.
Team Startup Squares