Positioning and Marketing
For those who choose to pick up the entire series, the following benefits will also be accorded:
1. 2 hours of Mentoring from the Expert (1 hour weekly) helping you to understand and overcome your business challenges
2. You will be added in an exclusive WhatsApp group of all founders in these series and will be able to collaborate with each other
3. Post 3 workshops, you will then be migrated to connect deeper with a larger group of entrepreneurs from across the world
1 May 2021 (Saturday)
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
The competitive landscape plays a huge role in your evaluation of where you stand and how you should attack the market. While competition and defensive moats are talked about quite a bit, what does it mean from the perspective of your business?
– How do you define competition?
– How much do they affect your business growth?
– How do you compete with a competitor?
– How does it affect your marketing message?
In this workshop, we look at these aspects of defining your competition and working on ensuring that you are attacking them the right way. Also, if there is a need to compete at all or is a niche open for you to take and create a new positioning.
8 May 2021 (Saturday)
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
One of the toughest call to take when starting a business is to determine the price point of your offering. This is further compounded by the fact that you are really not clear about all of your costs. Pricing is critical to the marketing and positioning of a product and can make or break a business. At the same time, it is also something that needs to possess a degree of flexibility as the factors within and outside the business change.
– What are the factors to consider when determining price?
– Can a product be priced at various price points or even dynamically?
– What effect does price have on positioning?
– How to factor in unit economics?
This will be a powerful workshop to understand the interplay of pricing and your revenue model.
Go to Market
15 May 2021 (Saturday)
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
One of the greatest challenges for any product is to find the right distribution for itself. An FMCG company sells 10,000 bottles of shampoo a day because it sells 1 bottle each in 10,000 stores, not the other way around. Go to market or traction channels are about finding the right ways to distribute your offerings.
– What are the various traction channels?
– How to utilise them effectively for your business?
– Do new traction channels keep emerging?
– How to optimise for the greatest returns?
This will be a powerful workshop for those who are in the process of growing as well as those starting their ventures.
Salma has been engaged in business, investment deal flows and entrepreneurship for over 3 decades and over this time she has had the opportunity to travel far and wide and see and learn from different people from across the globe. She has been working very closely with startups & today mentors 100+ founders for growth. She is an incredible motivator and has helped several startups break their problems down and find a viable solution.
Vivek has been working with startups for more than a decade and in this time has engaged with over a 1000 startups that he had mentored. He specialises in the area of strategy and has a good grasp of numbers. Vivek has been helping startups with the investment requirements and has also served the investment committee of a fund.
Want to get some of the older sessions?
On several occasions we have been faced with situations where entrepreneurs have not been able to attend a workshop but wished to gain from it nevertheless. We will keep updating the set of sessions available as well go forward. Please find the sessions available listed below. Please click the purchase button to go ahead and pick up the session you are interested in.